European College of Equine Internal Medicine

Important news for EBVS specialists working in the UK

The Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) Council requires that all EBVS(r) specialists register with the RCVS if they want to practice and use the title of "Specialist" in the UK.

Due to the uncertainty of how the UK will exit from the EU on October 31st, 2019, the EBVS encourages all specialists currently working in the UK to register with the RCVS if they have not already done so.

For more information or queries please write to Duncan Ash at