When your approval period is (going to be) expired, you can re-apply for offering Residency training.
Follow these steps:
(Tip: Open this page in a separate browser window so you have it available during following these steps)
- You can only re-apply for registration with an institution account. You can not use your Diplomat or Resident account.
So, if you are logged in as Diplomat or Resident, log out first and log in with your Institution account.
- If you already have an institution account and created your institution details page before, you will see a link to that page at the bottom of your own institution account page.
Follow that link and edit you institution details page. Then follow the instructions.
- If you do not have an institution account create a new account and select the option for Institution.
Use an e-mail for this new account that is linked to the institution and not your personal e-mail address.
- Search in the list of already registered institutions for your institution.
If the institution is not listed that means the registration period is already expired. In that case please contact the ECC so we can re-activate your institution details page and attach it to your institution account.
- If you can find your institution click on the name. You will see a page with the details about the institution.
- At the bottom you will see a form for requesting edit rights. Complete this form.