Attend Congress sessions knowing your child is having fun and in safe hands
Aiming to support families attending the ECEIM 2019 Congress, the ECEIM Board along with the ECEIM congress organizing committee are delighted to offer free childcare services to all registered participants!
Lúdic, is one of the leading Valencia-based companies which has been delivering childcare at exhibitions, conferences and festivals for many years. You can attend Congress sessions knowing your child is not only having fun but is also in the best of care.
How does the Childcare Service work?
- This is a free service offered to ECEIM 2019 delegates by the Board and Organising Committees.
- The Childcare Service is easy to find, located in the Las Arenas Balneario Beach Resort at level 1 in close vicinity to the conference building (both inside the hotel, 2m walking distance).
- Children from 0-12 years of age are welcome.
- Children can stay in blocks of up to 4 hours maximum - you may reserve as many blocks as you require.
- Children must be taken out of the childcare service area for meals.
- Parents must provide nappies and any specific equipment that their children will need.
- Daily age-appropriate activities will be organised by Lúdic.
- The working language of the ECEIM Childcare Service is English.
- Parents must pre-book childcare place(s) by checking the childcare box during the registration process before August 22nd. Places are subject to availability and will be allocated on a strictly first come, first served basis. Once you have pre-registered you will be contacted to fill in a formulary with further details.
|Thursday 21 November 2019||08:30 - 18:00|
|Fryday 22 November 2019||08:30 - 18:00|
|Saturday 23 November 2019||08:30 - 18:00|
|0 - 23 months||1 adult: 2 children|
|2 years||1 adult: 3 children|
|3 years and above||1 adult: 5 children|
Be aware that this is an area with a high accommodation occupancy rate so it’s better to make reservations sooner than later.